An internation forum of EXO

Member of the month event! Click here to join Very Happy

What Do You Want to Send to EXO?View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kinneia

Kinneia
EXD's Rookies

What Do You Want to Send to EXO? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Want to Send to EXO? What Do You Want to Send to EXO? EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 7:26 am

EXO's 2nd Year Anniversary is quickly approaching! I'm sort of curious what you guys were thinking of giving to the boys (if you feel comfortable telling us, of course). Here's a list of things I was thinking of:

1. Artwork. I've been working on this drawing for a couple of months, I don't know if I'll be finished in time though. I hope so  silent Razz 

2. Items from America (or whichever country you're from) that they don't have in Korea. (obviously not food though xD ).

3. Stuffed animals? Wait...they're boys. Do you think they'd like that? hmm..

4. Handmade Presents. Mwuahaha, this should be fun. Can you say Pinterest?

5. Fan Letters. If all else fails, I'm sure they'll appreciate a nice letter from a fan.

And...that's all that I can think of so far.  Smile  bounce  If you have some ideas guys, don't be afraid to post them here. This is going to be fun!  cheers

What Do You Want to Send to EXO? Tumblr_muqoo6Uam21qhmxnlo1_1280
Back to top Go down
Mun

Mun

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want to Send to EXO? What Do You Want to Send to EXO? EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 11:59 pm

it sounds nice. when is dead line?
Back to top Go down
absmartinez

absmartinez

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want to Send to EXO? What Do You Want to Send to EXO? EmptyMarch 18th 2014, 3:02 am

Is it really possible that we can send gifts to them that surely they'll receive it? Btw, i'm from Philippines Smile
Back to top Go down
Kinneia

Kinneia
EXD's Rookies

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want to Send to EXO? What Do You Want to Send to EXO? EmptyMarch 18th 2014, 1:36 pm

Check out this thread or this post on the main site. It has all the info.
Collections will stop at the end of this month, as stated in the thread.

Yay EXO fans are all over. I live in the US. Nice to meet you guys!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Finnie142

Finnie142

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want to Send to EXO? What Do You Want to Send to EXO? EmptyMarch 21st 2014, 4:11 am

i think stuffed animals will be great..they'll look even more cuter and so adorable..it just my opinion Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Kinneia

Kinneia
EXD's Rookies

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want to Send to EXO? What Do You Want to Send to EXO? EmptyMarch 22nd 2014, 11:36 am

Yea, stuffed animals! I'm glad they're the type of guys that can appreciate the cuter things in life.  Laughing Razz 
Back to top Go down
Kinneia

Kinneia
EXD's Rookies

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want to Send to EXO? What Do You Want to Send to EXO? EmptyMarch 22nd 2014, 11:40 am

Ahh you guys I want to send my gift. I've been SO busy this week with school and after school events, I haven't had time.  pale  If I send it tomorrow, if I want it to get there in time, I have to pay an arm and a leg for express shipping.  scratch What do I do?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want to Send to EXO? What Do You Want to Send to EXO? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Do You Want to Send to EXO?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EXOdicted - EXO Fan-forum :: MAMA :: Support EXO-